Haws portable emergency equipment designed for ease of carriage that offers protection
in recessed area from airborne debris
Model 7501 Description
- Compact portable Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations.
- Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full
- 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety.
- Recognizing the 7501’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote
- areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling
the yellow activation arm down to the open position
A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this
9 gallon portable
Measurements: 14-1/2″ high, 22″ wide, 10-1/8″ deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
- Model 7501 portable gravity operated eyewash shall include
- a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene 9-gallon
- tank, ABS plastic eyewash heads with .4 gpm flow rate over
- 15 minutes, yellow pull-down activation arm, integral handle
- on top, wide-fill threaded cap, label-mounted operating and
- maintenance instruction, and stainless steel wall bracket
- (unit must be hung)